Wednesday 26 October 2011

registering for WBN 2012

Last year James was chosen to be a giver for World Book Night...

The book he gave out was Agent Zigzag.  I have still to read it and am going to do so when I start my Maternity Leave ;o)

...so this year I decided to register too thus doubling our chances of being picked ;o)

You have to give a choice of three books that you would  like to give out and I have gone for these...

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

Someone Like You by Roald Dahl

The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

So hopefully I will be chosen ;o).

My UK based friends should register too if you fancy giving out some books.

There is US World Book Night too which will be on the same day as ours but the registration wont be until December.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Good luck with being picked.
I can't seem to settle to read these days even though I have plenty of time and I do love books.
We give our books to charity shops when we've read them:-)

chocolat lover said...

James bookcrosses his and leaves them in places to be picked up by whoever...

...and if hes lucky it gets journalled and then they say where they are going to release it...

Its great fun to see where the book goes to next ;o)