Wednesday 9 May 2012

Evies first bit of fibre

on Sunday morning we were having a coffee in our beloved Starbucks.

James was playing with Evie and she was grabbing the paper napkin that he was holding out for her.

I then saw that she had some on her tongue but it was gone before we could get it out.

James thinks that it disintegrated but I think that she may have swallowed it.

Anyhow James has ordered some weening books from the library and I am reading the 5 step weaning guide that Cow & Gate sent to me ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You'll soon learn that you have to have eyes in the back of your head too :-)

It's an exciting time introducing her to new tastes and flavours. I remember that my son used to love the egg and bacon breakfast in a jar :-)
I used to blend things for him but he definitely preferred the jars.

Kelly said...

At least the napkins at starbucks don't seem to be super bleached...so they are safe in that sense. This is probably just the beginning of Evie trying all sorts of new things...especially once she starts crawling!

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - Im fully expecting Evie to prefer the stuff in jars too ;o)

Kelly - thats what James said about the napkin ;o)

when I put Evie down on her front her legs move but she just cant get moving!