Friday 18 May 2012

talking over

Since hitting 5 months old Evie has found her voice and totally loves how it sounds ;o)  She always stops chattering though when I get the camera out to video motion picture her ;o)

I will get her one of these days ;o)

Anyway yesterday we were at the library for Tots Time and one of the ladies was giving the "fire safety speech" and a Mum & Grandma dared to carry on chatting to each other through it to which they were told "ladies this is important" they then shut up.

It is quite noisy in there once the singing starts so I couldnt tell if Evie was joining in (I will have to listen out better next time) but she was certainly chattering reasonably loudly when the stories were being read ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww, you'll have to keep your camera at the ready, that'll be lovely to see and hear.

It is annoying when you get people who won't stop talking when other people are trying to listen! I could have cheerfully told someone to shut up yesterday...I'm talking about adults here not children:-)

Kelly said...

Baby babble! Get as much of it on tape/recorded as possible...because when they get older, you'll feel like you don't have nearly enough! (That's how I feel, at least)