Tuesday 22 May 2012

too nosy to feed

Whenever I take Evie out she loves looking around at everyone (I suppose its to make sure that she isnt missing out on any fun).

Yesterday a group of us Mums were going to have lunch together in Pizza Express.

Luckily I managed to get Evie to sleep for just long enough so that I could eat my lunch of Polpette Meatballs ;o)

She then wanted a feed just as my dessert of Doughballs with Nutella arrived.

While I was feeding Evie she kept on stopping so that she could have a look around at who was talking.  She took her feed eventually ;o)

And on the eating front I did her some baby rice and she ate it ok ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

All these new people and places are exciting for Evie.
She was probably wondering where her Doughballs were :-)

chocolat lover said...

it will be fun when she can help me eat my dinner ;o)