Sunday 3 June 2012

I hope that they get rid of that idea in time for the summer holidays

Me and James (and Evie too) went to Colchester on Friday.

While we were there we walked past Odeon and I had a look to see what the Newbie screening was going to be...

...I was well surprised to see that they didnt have one :o(  Especially as Colchester is a city.

On Saturday morning I went to see what the showing would be at the Chelmsford one and that didnt have one either!

It then dawned on me that the "powers that be" dont think that Mums with babies want to go to the cinema during the school holidays - excuse me Mr Odeon but we do!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You'll have to write them a stiff letter...on cardboard:-)

chocolat lover said...

or I could e-mail them using the biggest font that I can find and making it bold and italic oh and red because my Mum says that writing in red is rude ;o)