Wednesday 27 June 2012

I missed seeing her more than she missed seeing me

After Evie was trying to sit up on Monday I decided to try putting her in the buggy without the car seat.

So I had a look on the web to see what the advice was and saw that if the buggy is suitable from birth then were good to go, but if your baby cannot sit up without toppling to the side then to use a neck support.

As Evie cannot sit up yet a found the spare neck support (as there is one in the car seat already being used), and fitted it.

I then sat Evie in the buggy and she didnt seem upset by not seeing me.


Although everytime we were stopping to cross the road I would check that she was ok and I would make her smile ;o)

I also made sure that if it felt like I as treading on something that it wasnt something that she had dropped.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She looks extremely happy! Funny how it takes us longer to adjust to things like that than it does for them.

She looks like she is getting taller, too! Is she above average for her age? Do they tell you that kind of think at the doctor's appointments? Myles was always taller and bigger than most kids his age (which was always okay, until now! Go figure.)

Eileen H said...

That's a lovely photo of her, she does look happy :-) Sitting in her buggy makes her looks older than her actual 6 months too.

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - yes she is definitely getting longer ;o)

I think that she is still small for her age - and whenever I tell people how old she is they always say how small she looks.

Its weird how the health visitors attitude changes - you would think that if someone has always been bigger then they always will be.

Eileen - hopefully her being in the buggy will make her look a bit bigger ;o)