Monday 14 January 2013

all wired up

Yesterday there was a joint first birthday party for all of the children in our NCT group.

One of the Mums made a chocolate cake and had some cake pops made with the babies names on ;o)



We had hired some soft play too but it was hard for the little ones to play on on their own I think that it will be better to have when they are a bit older.


Evie tried some of my chocolate cake and was consequently wired she had a nap at 7pm and then was awake until 11pm.

I will remember to give her chocolate cake if I want to leave her with any relatives that I dont like ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

If you don't give Evie any more chocolate cake, there'll be more for you :-)

chocolat lover said...

thats a good idea ;o)

I will just have to decide what to make the chocolate cake look like ;o)

I think that will have to get a cauliflower shaped cake as she always throws that straight onto the floor ;o)

Kelly said...

Funny what new foods can do to babies!

chocolat lover said...

it was funny seeing her so hyped up like that ;o)