Thursday 3 January 2013

bump, jabs & chocolate

Yesterday afternoon (just before we left for the doctors surgery) Evie was sitting on the floor in the bathroom (as I cannot leave her in her cot anymore) and decided to headbutt the side panel on the side of our bath and had a massive red mark on her forehead!

Evie had her injections and she cried during the first one and the crying got worse after each jab but was soon made better when the nurse asked me if it was ok for her to have a chocolate button ;o)

I had just made her have three horrible jabs I wasnt going to deny her that too ;o)

I was all set for a horrible night last night but Evie was ok.

She fell asleep after her injections but we didnt have any grizzling or being unsettled YET.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

My tear-free wishes didn't work then.
Poor Evie!
Chocolate buttons work wonders :-)

Kelly said...

Ah, the magic of chocolate....

chocolat lover said...

yes chocolate will always do the trick ;o)