Friday 8 February 2013

downloading more downloads

Since my last post I have been looking through the BBC podcast catalogue...

I have seen one definite and a few maybes ;o)

The definite (only because I heard this spot on his breakfast show in the 90's) is Simon Mayos Confessions ;o)

The maybes are Kitchen Cabinet I think that Jay Rayner is funny as well as sarcastic so hopefully this will be good ;o)

Another one is Excess Baggage (which appears to have finished now) hopefully Sandi Toksvig wont ruin it...

and finally Letter From America which is something to do with US Presidents through the eyes of a British Journalist Alistair Cooke

Anyway I have loaded all of the Confessions ones that I could get my hands on and one of each of the maybes ;o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Funny how we all like different things. I've never gotten into a podcast before. I guess I just like tv too much! ;)

Eileen H said...

I either listen to the TV, music, or have the radio on. I like some background noise rather than silence. I've never listened to podcasts though.

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - I love watching tv too ;o)

I listen to my mp3 player upstairs when Evie has gone down to give James a bit of "me" time ;o)

Eileen - listening to podcasts is good - you could listen to something when you take Annie out for her walk ;o)