Thursday 11 April 2013

her Mums eyes

We took Evie yesterday for her eye test...

The lady doing the test was using toys on sticks to see how her eyes were moving both individually and together.

She then picked up a eye scanner (that had a smiley face on it) and turned out the lights to check if Evie is long or short sighted.

It turns out that she is long sighted like me.

She then said that Evies left eye was slower to respond (when her right eye was covered) but that didnt necessarily mean that she would get a lazy eye.

Anyway we have to go back in four months time.

Her eyesight cant be too bad as she can see crumbs on the floor ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

It's good that Evie is having her eyes checked from a young age, any problems can then be corrected.

I've always worn glasses from being in primary school. I'm very short sighted as was my Dad, he used to wear thick glasses. Glad things have moved on since then. I paid quite a lot of money to have ultra thin lens.

Hopefully Evie won't get a lazy eye.

chocolat lover said...

hee hee Im classed as very long sighted...

...I too have to pay out for the ultra thin lenses.