Friday 10 May 2013

broken cup holder

The other week I bought a cup holder to put onto the baby stroller.

I have only had it for just over a week and have managed to break it!

I was going into Next just as two ladies with their strollers were coming out so I held the door open for them so they could get out properly - no one bothered holding the door open back for me though...

...so I maneuvered the buggy through the door and heard a "pop" and saw that the cup holder had come off (one of the ladies that I let through picked it up for me) and when I looked at it I saw that the piece that you put into the fitting to hold the cup holder onto the buggy had snapped off.

So I shall look for another one now as I dont think that the old one can be fixed...

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

Not cheap either!
You have nice manners, holding doors open and letting people in the queue go ahead of you, not always reciprocated these days, I've noticed too.
Mind you, while I was waiting in the chemists for a prescription an old man gave up the chair for me even though I said there was no need :-)