Friday 31 May 2013

streetlife dance

I was walking into town on Wednesday and a lady walked upto me and gave me a card telling me that there will be a free toddler dance class being held in The Ideas Hub in High Chelmer Shopping Centre on Friday morning (so today).

I popped in there yesterday to find out more about it and have booked me & Evie on for the 10.30 am session the only other session was 11.45 am and that would run into Evies lunchtime...

So we will have to make sure that there is no faffing about by Mummy ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Wow, there are lots of interesting events around your way.
Nothing like this when my two were small.
I'm sure you'll both enjoy it.

chocolat lover said...

there is definitely more on for little ones now even since my younger brother & sister were little - they are now 24 & 25