Tuesday 20 August 2013

first messages and now contacts

We all remember me not getting all of my text messages...

...well now my contacts keep on disappearing!

So I went onto the three website, and followed the "fix all" and hey presto my contacts came back ;o)

The next day I went to see if my contacts were still there and they had disappeared again!

So yesterday I decided to go into the shop to see if they could fix the problem for me...

I explained what was happening and what I had done to "fix" it and the bloke had a look at my contacts and said "they have all been deleted" except for four that are always on there (for some reason) and then I told him again what I had done to get them back and he then asked who from my text messages is a contact that is missing, so I showed him one that I had received on Friday and told him who the contact was.

He then downloaded a contacts app to see what contacts were on my phone and told me again that there were just four of them and that my phone had deleted them!

And that I should give my phone a couple of days to see how I get on and if I still had a problem then I should go back in and they will send my phone in for repair!

He thought that he had gotten rid of me so while he had gone out to the back I did the "fix all" thing again and hey presto all of my contacts had appeared again...

...so I showed the bloke and he decided that yes my phone was faulty and that it should be sent off to be looked at.

Anyway my phone is now waiting to go to the repair centre and I have a loan phone (as I am on a contract)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Sometimes I think we know more than the salesmen!
Hope your phone gets fixed, but if you're still not happy when you get it back, insist on a new phone.

chocolat lover said...

he should have known better than to try to fob me off.

I shall be ready for battle when it comes back! ;o)