Sunday 27 October 2013

nowt on

Because it is half term this week all of the pre school childrens activities are off!

As it is at the library they have cut some of the tots tales session - instead of there being three on a Tuesday (as there still was before the summer holidays had started) they had been cut down to just one with that being at 10.15 as it is it is too early for me to be able to get into town for and the Tuesday early session always gets filled up early so I would have to get there 9.30 ish.

And yes I have completed the survey (I did it while I was in there in the week getting some more books for Evie)

So this week we have no Tumble Tots or Tots Tales but I am going to try and book Evie some swimming lessons (because the classes run for a whole term I will try to book it for after Christmas but it does say that for some classes they have a waiting list).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That would be good if you can get Evie started with swimming lessons.
Would be so much fun for you both.
They're not a bad price either less than a fiver a week.
I wish I'd learned to swim but we used to go the open air swimming pool and the water was always freezing :-)
I've tried to learn a few times but have no confidence.

chocolat lover said...

Im the same as you I could never get the hang of swimming...