Sunday 22 December 2013

dont they know that Mums talk to each other

On Monday we had Evies second birthday (she absolutely loved opening her birthday presents).



On Monday afternoon we had Tumble Tots I was hoping that Evie would move upto the 2 to 3 age group in the New Year but the class is full at the moment and we have to wait for someone to drop out or move up to the 3 to 4 group.

Tuesday we went to Lakeside and we saw Father Christmas and had Evies birthday lunch at Wagamamas ;o)


Thursday I took Evie to a soft play place and saw a Mum that I have seen at the library, anyhow her little girl (who is 2 days younger than Evie) goes to Tumble Tots too (but in the morning session) and her little girl has been moved up but Evie has to wait!  Its not even as if she has been going to Tumble Tots longer than Evie either as they have only been living in Chelmsford since August.  I can only assume that she got precedence over the place as she is in the earlier session.  Still I shall keep on pestering them ;o)

And on Friday we met up with my Mum who is here on her holiday ;o)

After doing this I will be wrapping up the Christmas presents, but thankfully not this many! ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm glad Evie enjoyed her birthday.
I hope she doesn't have to wait too long to be moved up, it must feel like there's some favouritism going on! Quite right to keep reminding them.

chocolat lover said...

hopefully it will be by the February half term ;o)