Friday 21 February 2014

she screamed in all the right places

Yesterday me & Evie were enjoying our skinny latte and babyccino when we spotted a  pantomime dame and who I now realise was Dick.



We saw a load of kids sitting on the floor surrounding the stage and then just before 12 the panto started, and when the children were screaming Evie did a scream too.

Because we were meeting James he held Evie while standing up so that she could watch - she really enjoyed it.

I shall make sure that we book up to see a pantomime this year ;o)

I have just looked and the Civic Theatre are doing Peter Pan So Im just asking James if he thinks that we should book it up.

Or I may just book it for me & Evie if he doesnt want to go ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That'll be lovely and something to look forward to.

chocolat lover said...

yes we are looking forward to it... ;o)