Tuesday 11 February 2014

thighndent

On Friday I noticed a dent in my thigh.  I showed it to James when he got home from work and he said that he thought that it had been from where something had been pressing into my leg (I told him that it had been there all day) and he doesnt think that it is anything to worry about.

I googled it (or rather because I use yahoo yahood it) and a few people have said that they have the same thing but no-one seems to know what it is.

But I keep thinking of Emma and the fact that she left going to the doctors too late, and I want to carry on being a bad influence on Evie ;o)

So I am going to call the doctors and make an appointment today.

This weeks Project Flickr is water...

...as it was absolutely pouring with rain I took a photo of the puddles outside ;o)


and then afterwards we got a double rainbow ;o)


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Quite right to get it checked out if its worrying you.
No shortage of the wet stuff here either!

Unknown said...

Get to the doc! We have snow. Snow! We had a big round today, and we will have another one tomorrow. Southerners stop functioning in the snow. I think it's in our DNA.

chocolat lover said...

it was all ok - am going to post about it in a mo ;o)

Katy - here in the UK we dont function in the snow - everything comes to a stop or slows right down.

We have even had the wrong type of snow! ;o)