Friday 16 May 2014

back to Rhyme Time

As we no longer do swimming lessons on Thursdays, I finally took Evie back to Rhyme Time at our library ;o)

Because Evie is that bit older now she was singing away (I could hear her singing anyway) and dancing away to the nursery rhymes ;o)

And while I was in Vision Express booking back to back eye tests for me & James, incidentally they have a good deal on Childrens glasses so we may end up coming here for Evies glasses, Evie was singing big red bus ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She is such a happy little girl :-)
It's nice to see the little ones singing and dancing.

I'm too afraid to go to the opticians, it costs a fortune for new glasses !!

chocolat lover said...

I last went in 2008 and my glasses cost loads because I need to have the special "super slim" lenses.

Evie does like singing ;o)