Tuesday 20 May 2014

little boy tongue out

A few weeks ago while we were waiting for the previous session to finish at Tumble Tots a little boy (who I shall call Joe) was sticking his tongue out at Evie ;o)

So Evie stuck her tongue back out at Joe - and ever since now, when I say that we are going to Tumble Tots Evie says "little boy tongue out" ;o)

At the end of yesterdays session they were handing out certificates to the children moving up to the three-five year class and Joe was one of them!

So as Joes Mum was sitting next to where our bits were I told her that we were going to miss Joe and how Evie always says "little boy tongue out" ;o)

So I said to Joe that we like him sticking his tongue out (so he stuck his tongue out at us again and Evie stuck her tongue out too) and that "I bet not many people say that to you" and he laughed ;o)

So I told his Mum that we will see them in January as that will be when we move up to the next class ;o)  She said that his birthday isnt until July (so I guess that they are moving him up early to make room for the little ones coming upto being two).

With regards to my lamp the brightness went up again twice yesterday in quick succession - so I have tried wiping the base with a moist toilet wipe and will see if that helps ;o)

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

I used to have a friend here who suddenly found her lights were on when she hadn't turned them on and vice-versa. It got quite worrying until they discovered that a man across the road from them worked his lights by remote control and his remote control was working on her lights too.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum...

...my lamp has a touch sensitive base on it.

I have heard of baby monitors picking up neighbours children on them which is quite spooky too!

Eileen H said...

Funny your Mum should say that, our television has changed channels by itself a couple of times in the past and we wondered if it could somehow be our neighbour's remote control !

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - that must be frustrating!