Wednesday 23 July 2014

promises

Now that my operation is over and done with I have been thinking about holidays, and where to go ;o)

Back in January we got Evies passport so thats all good.

My main concern about booking a holiday is James mood (I dont want another holiday like Blackpool) James was in a constant bad mood and we ended up coming home one day early.

So I have been asking James "where do you want to go" and his response is always "I dont care" I dont like the phrase "I dont care" I find it totally negative, I much prefer "I dont mind"

My first thought was going to Disneyland Paris but the prices are astronomical and for the money I would rather spend a week somewhere.

I know that James would prefer to go on holiday in this country, but the time he has booked off is when the kids go back to school and the weather isnt guaranteed then (and the weather was one of James issues in Blackpool).

So yesterday I came right out with it and said to him "will the holiday be like Blackpool" and he said "probably" so I said to him "I dont want another ruined holiday" and he promised that if things are getting on top of him he will go off somewhere by himself,

The website that I am trying to book the holiday on has an error on it, so if it isnt fixed by the time that Evie has had her breakfast I shall call the booking line ;o)

No comments: