Sunday 28 September 2014

a choice of hats

Tomorrow at Tumble Tots the bloke is coming in who does the dvds...

..hee hee hee Im no 1 on the list this time so we should be done by the time the class starts (with a bit of luck) ;o)

As Evie has a tendency to lose her hats I thought that I had better buy Evie a new hat (she still has the cat one that I bought her last year), when we were in Sainsburys on Wednesday I saw a knitted fox hat so I bought it for her today as they had 25% off this weekend ;o)

So tomorrow I shall give her a choice of which hat to wear in the dvd ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Not quite sure why she needs to wear a hat for the DVD but maybe I've missed something again!!

chocolat lover said...

the DVD is going to see Santa, the hat is because it is (supposedly) winter ;o)