Monday 15 September 2014

whinge cry vomit

Yesterday Evie was in a whingy mood (I thought she was just playing up because James was being narky about going back to work).

Last night she woke up a few times (every couple of hours) and would be crying so one of us (me the first couple of times) would go in and get her to go back to sleep.

Then this morning just after 6 am she woke up and was crying again so I went in to her room and she was lying there crying and I could see something green in her mouth so I got her to sit up and she was sick and it was green, I think that it was snot.

She is sitting there quite happily now watching tv now.

I will have to see how she is after breakfast as to if we go to Tumble Tots or not.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope Evie feels better soon.

chocolat lover said...

she now has a cold...