Wednesday 22 October 2014

security tag

Yesterday I finally got around to sorting out Evies old clothes and washing her winter ones...

First I got Evie to help me bag up her summer things...

...and then I started cutting off the tags of the new things that I had bought her.

I got right down to the last thing and pulled off the tag, took  the dress off of the hanger and on the top underneath I saw the security tag!

back of outfit with security tag
front of outfit
As I couldnt find the receipt I phoned the store and they told me to tell the security guard (if one is on duty) if the alarm goes off when I walk in with it and they can remove the tag for me at customer services.

Im still trying to decide whether to into town today or tomorrow to take it back.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Strange that you were able to walk out of the store without the alarm going off!

Just realised.... I'm not suggesting you didn't pay for it of course :_)

chocolat lover said...

thats ok...

...I did pay for it ;o)