Thursday 18 December 2014

moving up and birthday day

About half an hour before we were supposed to go to Tumble Tots on Monday Evies glasses broke!

So we went to Tumble Tots and Evie was still able to do the class ok which was good.

Anyway she has now been moved up to the next class, er class will now be at 11.30 am and I can sit and watch ;o)

On Tuesday it was Evies 3rd birthday (I cannot believe where the time has gone ;o)).

We (or rather I) that we would go to Lakeside to see Santa and for her present we would do Build a Bear ;o)

So after having ourselves a drink each (James had a latte, I had a sticky pudding latte and Evie had a kids milk) and Evie had a couple of chocolate mini muffins we went to see Santa ;o)

Evie took monkey in with her and she even sat him down on one of the 2 stools in front of the big guy ;o)

Santa asked Evie what monkey wanted for Christmas and she said "bananas" ;o)  And then he asked Evie what she wanted and she said a "big present" ;o) As her present (which she opened while I was getting some pictures done) she got a Zingzillas Art Tube ;o)

We then went to the Build a Bear workshop...

...Evie chose a monkey as the toy itself, and we even got a monkey sound for it too I then queued up to get it stuffed while James helped Evie to pick out an outfit...

...I got to put a heart in the bear (I chose a gingham one) and I did the foot pedal while the lady moved the monkey around to stuff him ;o)

Evie chose a happy birthday cupcake and surgical scrubs, wellington boots and glasses (to be like her) ;o)

monkey with his boots, scrubs and glasses
all dressed up
He even got a birth certificate too ;o)


We then had lunch in Giraffe ;o)

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Dear Evie, Happy Belated Birthday wishes! You won't believe this but I had her birthday written in the diary as 20th December. Why is that? It is now down for 16th in my 2015 diary. I'm glad you had a nice day out. It all sounds good to me.

chamonix44 said...

I have sent you an extra 2 emails Amber.

Eileen H said...

I did remember Evie's birthday, I put a comment on your last post.
Glad she had a lovely day, her new monkey is wonderful :)

chocolat lover said...

Mum - you are a nightmare ;o)

Eileen - thanks ;o)