Tuesday 6 January 2015

she did fantastically well

Yesterday I explained to Evie that as she is now a big girl that she would do the Tumble Tots class all by herself and that I would sit and watch - Evie was then saying that she didnt want to go, and I was telling her how much she would enjoy it ;o)

We got there and we were sitting down (after taking Evies socks and shoes off) and the ladies running it called the children over...

..so I told Evie to go and sit down with the others and she grabbed hold of my hand to go over with her, but I stayed where I was.

So Evie sat down in a small circle, the lady must have been asking what presents the children got as I heard Evie say that she got a "big present" ;o)

They then did a dance and counted (loud enough for us Mums and Dads to hear) how many children there were (there was 15), the children were then split up into three lots of five ;o)

Evie did really well doing it by herself and only had to be guided back to where she was supposed to be a couple of times.

Hopefully having to sit and listen to instructions means that she will listen to me & James a bit more ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's good. She's a good girl and you have done a great job Mum!

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)