Tuesday 17 February 2015

afternoon #1 and Peppa Pig Movie

Yesterday morning I took Evie to see the new Peppa Pig Movie ;o)

She had a great time and was sitting there entranced for the entire screening ;o)

I asked her after what she liked best about the film and she said "naughty Mrs Duck" and I asked her if she liked the cinema and she said "yes" and then I asked if she would like to go to the cinema again ad she said "no" but then she says that about everything ;o)

So we got home (I had been telling her yesterday that when we got home from the cinema that I would put her in knickers so that she can use the toilet or potty) and she started crying saying that she didnt want to wear knickers (so I gave her a cuddle and told her that it would be ok and that she will be going to the toilet like Mummy & Daddy).

I had already dressed Evie in a skirt with some tights that morning so when I took her nappy off I let her chose her own knickers and some sock (to keep her feet nice and warm).

I have been setting the kitchen timer app on my smartphone for every 20 minutes and we go up to the toilet so that she can try to go.

We had several accidents yesterday (I tried to keep count and think that there was eight or nine) and after Evie did a wee on the carpet James got her to sit on her potty (she was sitting there for about half an hour watching Peppa Pig) and when she got up there was a huge wee in there...

...not sure if she knew that she had done it or not but she got 2 chocolate buttons and a sticker for her potty ;o)

At one point yesterday she did tell me that she had done a wee on the carpet.

She is watching tv and eating her toast and hasnt done anything in the toilet/potty or otherwise yet since taking her nappy off this morning.

She hasnt done a poop since Saturday now so hopefully she will want to do it on the toilet or potty today ;o)

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Keep up the good work Amber. I know it's hard with all the changes and washes and cleaning up the wet spots on the carpet etc. But Evie will get there in the end.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum...

...I know that we will get there ;o)