Friday 20 February 2015

day #4 - eagle eyed Mummy

Yesterday Evie got through so many pairs of knickers that we had to do a second mid week wash (we normally just do one in the week).

So, Evie still hasnt got the hang of knowing when she has to have a wee, I knew that it would take a while but I was really hoping that she would have done it by now...

...she had done a few wees on the potty yesterday but that was because she was happening to be sitting on there at the time!

Yesterday the poop saga continued...

...Evie was saying periodically that she had poop up her bottom so I would either sit her on the potty or the toilet to see if she could do one.  She would just say that she was "finished".

Then in the afternoon we were doing some painting and I saw that Evie was straining so I quickly put her on the potty so that she could do it on there...

...and hey presto she did a massive poop ;o)

No comments: