Tuesday 24 February 2015

Dead Man Talking

Way back in December I applied to be a volunteer for World Book Night, as I thought that my chances were somewhere between nil and zero, I didnt even blog about it!

Well yesterday I was looking at my e-mails on my phone (as Evie was watching Peppa Pig on tv) and I saw one from World Book Night - I fully expected it to say that I wasnt successful but it said "congratulations" I was well surprised.

I cant even remember what books I applied for (I had to give them 5 choices) but I have been given Dead Man Talking.

Yes Mum I will save a copy for you ;o)

Now onto the continuing potty training saga...

Despite sitting Evie on the potty every 20 minutes she decided to have a wee while having her breakfast literally I got her up after she had finished her bowl of Toffee Crisp Cereal and found a puddle on our leather sofa.

When we came home from Tumble Tots her nappy was really wet (and she had fallen asleep in her buggy on the way home too).

She really enjoyed herself at Tumble Tots and kept on running to the agility section as they were banging sticks on the floor ;o)

That afternoon she didnt do any wees on her potty but that night when I was getting her changed into her pajamas after her dinner she was crying and wanting to sit on my lap when she would stop crying.  I asked her if her bottom was hurting and she didnt answer me but everytime I went to stand her on the floor she would start crying again.  James asked if I wanted him to come up so I said yes and he asked her if her bottom was hurting and she said that it was really hurting.

So we sat her on the toilet and she did a massive wee but said that her bottom had stopped hurting.

At 8am I am going to call the doctors to see if I can get an appointment to see if the can give her anything to make her poops easier to do.

No comments: