Sunday 8 February 2015

haircuticate

On Thursday I took Evie to get her very first haircut ;o)

She was very good and let my hairdresser cut her hair ;o)

all gowned up
her hair before being cut
taking the first cut
watching whats going on
how are you enjoying your haircut madam?
blowdrying
plaiting her hair

and doing the other side

She even got a certificate ;o)  I asked if they did them and they said that they would see about doing one for me ;o)

she got a certificate

After all that her favourite thing was getting the lollipop after! ;o)

pleased with her lollipop

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Evie is such a little beauty! I didn't realise her hair was that long. Did they also give you a small lock of her hair to put with the certificate, like Harrods did when I took Mark and Kimberley there for their first haircuts?

chocolat lover said...

Yes I put a lock of her hair into a little "first curl" pot ;o)

Unknown said...

She's so cute!!!

chocolat lover said...

thanks Katy ;o)