Sunday 15 March 2015

little red (nose) riding hood

On Friday it was Red Nose Day and Evies pre-school said that the kiddies could dress up for £1, the theme was something furry.

So when I woke Evie up I told her that it was a special day and that she could dress up, so I got her outfits out (including the piggy onesie that my Mum had got her) and Evie decided that she wanted to wear Little Rid Riding Hood ;o)

the only photo I got of Evie wearing her nose

I had brought me & Evie a red nose each (when I opened them I was hoping that we would have a different one each so that she could chose which one she like) but we both had the astrosnort one ;o)

a nose each
me wearing my nose

Today here in the UK is Mothers Day - so happy Mothers Day Mum ;o)

Evie had made me a card at pre-school - when I said to her "you made me a lovely card" she told me that it was "for Daddy" ;o)

2 cards for Mummy - James drew the glasses on the bottom card to make it look more like Evie ;o)


2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Glad you had a nice time on Friday, even though Evie went to preschool as a "furry" Little Red Riding Hood haha!
Those astrosnorts are funny! The clever things they come up with every year.
How sweet that Evie made you a card. Cards made by your own children are priceless! Thank you for saying Happy Mother's Day to me. I appreciate that.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum...

...I was really surprised and happy when I saw the card in her drawer ;o)