Sunday 22 March 2015

phone cases

On Thursday I decided to upgrade my phone as my previous phone was really not very good.

With my new phone in my hand I decided that I would have to treat myself to a new phone case as my other one isnt big enough.

So we popped into Claires Accessories and I bought myself this one.

Mummys phone case

Evie saw it and decided that she wanted to cuddle it ;o)

So today I took her in there and let her choose one and she decided on this one.

Evie wasnt sheepish about choosing one

And here they both are together.

Evie has already had them talking to each other ;o)

I dont mind if she wants to swap them ;o)

2 comments:

The Captain said...

Think I'd feel a little silly talking to an elephant, a sheep? I'd probably talk to a sheep.

chocolat lover said...

I would always rather talk to something that isnt likely to "floor" me if it gets bored by what Im saying...

...so it would have to be a little lamb - as Im sure that an angry sheep could quite easily knock me down if it had a good enough run up!