Tuesday 19 May 2015

Aleksandr or Brian

I have just booked our holiday ;o)

We are going to the same place as we did last year ;o)  Evie really enjoyed herself there and it was close to the beach so we decided to go again this year and crucially it is all inclusive! ;o)

So I have been looking at travel insurance

The next question was do I go for Aleksandr or Brian?

I then decided that as Evie likes doing robot impressions (I am Mummybot when Evie is Evie Robot) I would go for Brian...

...so I checked the terms and conditions and they dont let you claim a toy for Travel Insurance :o(

I then checked Compare the Market and they dont either :o(

Blooming cheek!

oh well...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a shame you couldn't get either.. I bought a Brian the robot for Martyn's birthday from eBay (don't ask!)
Sorry I missed your birthday, looks like you had a nice celebration meal.
Belated birthday wishes to you.
I've started a new blog after my lengthy break and sudden departure if you're interested.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - nice to see you back ;o)

I was a bit gutted that the toys arent available for people buying travel insurance, but as they arent "high earners" for them I can see why.