Thursday 7 May 2015

wot no choccie button

Yesterday Evie had her pre school jabs,

I wasnt sure if Evie was taking it in when I was explaining to her what would happen, but before we went in she said that it would be a "little scratch on both arms" ;o)

As James had finished work early and we were seen late I let James come in with us (as they say why have a dog and bark yourself) and that way he can be the bad guy holding her when they do the injections.

As it was Evie didnt even cry, and they didnt give her a chocolate button either (which I was surprised about), but she did get a "I was brave" sticker.

And she didnt like the present I got for her, I opened it up for her and she said "I dont want the white one".

So while I was in the supermarket I got her a playmobil minifigure and she got a far more acceptable gangster ;o)

While we were killing some time before we went to the surgery I popped into a coffee shop and Evie was playing with the plastic giraffe that she got when we had our lunch ;o)

Evie set this photo up herself ;o)

No comments: