Sunday 28 June 2015

picnic in the garden

Following on from Evies pretend picnics I told her that we could have a picnic in the garden on Thursday ;o)

So on Thursday morning after I had got Evie dressed I popped out and got out her play tent, rocking horse and toy buggy.

tent and rocking horse waiting to be played with

After I had got our food all ready (being placed on the windowsill) I put the suncream on her and we went outside.

Evie was quite happily pushing her toy monkey Sidney around in the pushchair ;o)

Evie pushing Sidney
Evie coming over to say hello
Evie making sure that Sidney is covered up
ner ner ner nerner ner

She then decided to sit in the tent...

having a sit down in the tent

...then deciding that she wanted to eat her lunch in the tent...
eating her lunch in the tent

...then she decided that she wanted the flaps down (she may not have wanted to see me but she did let me talk to her ;o)).

your cramping my style

She did decide to come out in the end though ;o)

Ok I will honour you with my presence ;o)

We then came in after lunch and Evie watched tv while I did the washing up ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Glad you enjoyed your garden picnic.
It sounds like a very royal garden party when Evie graced you with her presence :-)

chocolat lover said...

it was good fun ;o)