Friday 7 August 2015

big girl shoes

The last pair of shoes that I bought for Evie was back in February...

...so in May I dutifully took her to get her feet measured and they hadnt grown, so I took her back in June and July and they still hadnt grown!

When I took her in July the lady who measured Evies feet told me that when she reaches size 7 she then goes onto the big girl shoes ;o)

Anyway she got her feet measured yesterday and they had finally grown ;o)

So the man told us where the girls shoes were and Evie picked these ones (you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page).

Im not allowed to touch them

As soon as the man put them on her she had a walk and then said that she wanted to look in the mirror ;o)

I asked her if she liked them and she said "yes"

The man thn took them off and I put her sandals back on and paid for them.

When we got home Evie said that she wanted her shoes, so I got them for her so that she could wear them and she told me that I wasnt allowed to touch them!

still in their box

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

They're very pretty shoes.
Make sure you do as your told Mum and don't touch them :-)

chocolat lover said...

yes Im doing as Im told ;o)