Thursday 26 November 2015

does it mean we cant video it?

Yesterday morning when I dropped Evie off at pre school she ran off from me like she normally does (after letting me take off her coat) and was in the play kitchen with another little girl...

...as I was going to sign Evie in I could hear her shouting "bye Mummy" and the other little girl was shouting "bye" to me too ;o).

When I came to pick her up at the end of the day I was told that there was a letter in her drawer with the details of the nativity,

I noted what time it was (as its on a Monday we are having to move her Tumble Tots session too) and the pre school Christmas party is that day as well.

I also saw on the letter that it says "to ensure the safeguarding of the children no photography until after the play has finished" so does that mean that we cant video it?  James is going to ring the pre school to ask...

...as long as he doesnt annoy them in the process ;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

It sounds like there's a busy time ahead this coming month with plays and parties and stuff :)
I would imagine you won't be able to video the play unfortunately :(

chamonix44 said...

I am pretty sure that they don't want you to photograph or video it. They will probably be wanting to SELL you a DVD with it on afterwards.

chocolat lover said...

We definitely cant video it as some of the parents have said that they dont want their children to be photographed...

chamonix44 said...

Well I thought that was the reason at first, but when I re-read your post and you mentioned that photographs could be taken after the play has finished, I then thought it is probably because they will be selling a DVD of it. I still think that there will be someone there filming it for the pre school. Let us know afterwards.

chocolat lover said...

I think its so that they can move the kids whose parents dont want them photographed out of the way...

...although I can see the kids wanting to get into the pictures anyway ;o)