Thursday 12 November 2015

perfect for Sidney

Evie has been saying that she wants a banana christmas tree ornament for her toy Sidney...

I have looked in the shops for a banana ornament for I havent seen any yet...

..I then remembered that the Minions like bananas so I did a search for Minions christmas tree ornaments but again couldnt really find any.

So I looked in The Entertainer to see if they had anything suitable but couldnt see anything.

Then went into Tesco to look at the toys and found a Minions action figure holding a banana ;o)


I will glue some ribbon onto it so it can go onto the Christmas tree ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Good find. Evie and Sidney will be happy :)

chamonix44 said...

I will keep my eyes open for any small hanging bananas! Did you get my emails with files to print out activities etc. for the Elf on a Shelf? Also did Evie's Christmas Eve box arrive yet, or an envelope for me, this last week? I haven't heard anything from the lady who makes the boxes about whether she received my cheque or not. She was supposed to be posting out on 7th November.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - they seem to be ;o)

Mum - thanks - have replied to you ;o)