Thursday 18 February 2016

knickers and nighties

Yesterday I took Evie into town...

We decided to have a look in Primark...

I saw tow nice tops that I liked but couldnt see any bigger sizes so I asked a person in there if they had any bigger sizes and they said that sizes 14, 16, 18 & 20 werent in yet but they will be due in the next couple of days (as we are back in town today to get Evies hair cut I will have a look again today).

We went upstairs to look at the kids stuff and I got Evie 14 pairs of knickers (in age 4-5) and six nightdresses and a lovely daisy t-shirt too ;o)

I am not putting her into her 4-5 stuff yet but will do kt when the weather gets nicer in March or April or as and when her 3-4 stuff gets too small ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Primark have nice things at inexpensive prices. You do right to stock up when you see them, I expect thy sell out of lines quite quickly. No Primark stores near me :( I can't wait for warmer weather to wear some nice tops instead of thick jumpers and cardigans.

chocolat lover said...

they had them in there yesterday so I bought the two tops I liked ;o)