Monday 25 June 2012

girls lunch out

Me & Evie met with some friends yesterday for lunch ;o)

Knowing how nosy Evie can get we requested a high chair for her so that she could see everything that was going on ;o)

She managed to sit in there ok and was aided with a cushion for some extra support.

Luckily she let me eat my lunch of slow roasted belly of pork and she even fell asleep in the high chair with her head leaning on the table (I put a napkin between her head and the table so that it was a bit more cushioned).

Her little eyes lit up when my dessert of creme brulee turned up - it will be so much fun when she can "help" me eat my food ;o)

She was very well behaved and my friend added that you wouldnt have known that we had a baby with us if it werent for the high chair.  LOL she was worried that Evie would spend the whole time screaming.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww didn't Evie get a taste of creme brulee then? It's nice when children are well behaved in restaurants. Well done Evie :-)

Al said...

You can definitely tell that Evie is your daughter if she liked the arrival of dessert so much!

Kelly said...

What a sweet baby. It sounds like your adult conversations bored her right to sleep! ;)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I would have loved to have given her some ;o)

Al - you certainly can tell ;o)

Kelly - I was surprised that the smell of food didnt wake her up.