Thursday 18 October 2012

13 ounces

I took Evie to get weighed yesterday after her disastrous weight gain two weeks ago...

...let me explain...

A month ago I was told that Evie only needs two bottles of milk a day now so I cut her milk down over two weeks.

I obviously hadnt upped her food enough as she had only put on one ounce.

So we upped her food loads, and we have been giving her packs of food as it is more calorific than the stuff I was making and whole packs instead of half too.

So I took her to get weighed yesterday and was expecting five ounces (I thought that that would be a decent gain) and was well shocked to be told that she had put on 13 ounces ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh good heavens, you're going to have to cut back now...expect some tears :-)

chocolat lover said...

she is still small so it will be good for her to catch up with her weight ;o)