Tuesday 20 November 2012

what does he think we do after?

We have been upping Evies food after the health visitor told us to.  It inevitably results in her being sick as her eyes are bigger than her belly ;o)

As she has been sick every day since I upped her breakfast I decided yesterday to give her a smaller breakfast to see if that helped...

...unfortunately she was still sick while eating her big dinner.

Perhaps today I will try cutting out her mid afternoon snack and will see if that helps.

Going back to the post title James said to me yesterday as I was giving Evie her last feed "try not to make her sick after" hee hee does he think I throw her up in the air after I have given her her feed?

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww this must be very upsetting for you. Perhaps you need to talk to the health visitor again to see how you can remedy the problem.
It's not helpful for James to suggest you make her sick after her meals...men eh :-)

chocolat lover said...

I am going to take her this afternoon...

...I have written down everything that she ate yesterday so hopefully she can suggest something.