Wednesday 9 July 2014

teeth & eyes

As James is off this week I booked mine & Evies dentist appointment for Monday afternoon after Tumble Tots ;o)

I had been telling Evie for the last few days that we were seeing the dentist and how she would look at Mummys teeth and then Evies teeth (Evie even said that she would look at her toy monkeys teeth ;o)).

We got to the dentists and I was given a registration form to fill in and then we were called in...

...I sat in the chair and Evie sat on my lap - the dentist was then lowering the seat up and down and was showing Evie the dental mirror and was even looking in monkeys mouth to make sure his teeth were ok adn luckily they were ;o)

She then got Evie to open her mouth and checked her teeth and said that she now has all of her baby teeth ;o)

Her next appointment will be in 6 months time ;o) Evie even got a sticker ;o)

I didnt bite the dentist ;o)

My teeth were fine too and I just had a clean & polish ( I thought the noise might frighten her but Evie was fine).

On Friday I got a text message saying that Evies glasses were ready to collect from the eye clinic at Broomfield Hospital.

As the eye clinic is open either Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning we decided to go after we had been to the dentist.

So we got to the hospital and I went to reception to ask where we go and was told where to go and then to ask a nurse so we could be directed into the opticians room.

He had a pile of about 30 pairs and dug out Evies ones and put them on her ;o)

She was a bit careful at first but then was marching around his room.

We then went and had a coffee and a babyccino for Evie and she still kept her glasses on and only took them off when she was going to eat her dinner (and didnt really want to put them on again so we didnt push her).

happy wearing her new glasses

Evie wore them most of yesterday so that was good.

No comments: