Sunday 7 December 2014

loved it loved it loved it

Yesterday we took Evie to see Peter Pan for her first ever pantomime ;o)

Before we even left the house I  was getting Evie to practice booing for when Captain Hook came on stage and to shout "hes behind you" ;o)

She was smiling right from the moment she sat on her booster seat (I managed to get one of the last few booster seats ;o)).

Evie waiting for the show to start
Evie thinking that she has to look behind her
enjoying herself
look how much room I have
James even got Evie a tub of ice cream to eat in the interval she only had a quarter of it and I ended up finishing it (I really should have realised that Evie wouldnt eat it all before getting my own one ;o)).

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I knew she'd love it, and I can tell she's enjoying herself :)

chocolat lover said...

she had a great time ;o)

chamonix44 said...

How lovely that you took Evie to a pantomime.

chocolat lover said...

I was surprised that she sat through most of it (she fell asleep at the end though ;o))